New Process for Applying to a First-Year Master’s Program!March 10 2023
The French Ministry for Higher Education has launched a digital nation-wide recruitment and application process for first-year master’s courses via
the Mon Master (My Master’s) platform.
Prior to March 22
This platform provides information and allows you to select your course from all those on offer.
As of March 22
The platform will be open until April 18 for the submission of your application.
This so-called ‘application phase’ precedes the ‘application review’ phase. During this second phase, which takes place between April 24 and June 16, the jury commissions will study your applications and rank them. This is then followed by the ‘admission phase’, which will begin on June 23.
All first-year master’s courses are concerned by the platform, with the exception of:
- programs exclusively aimed at continuing education students, excluding professionalization contract courses
- courses in which the volume of foreign language teaching is greater than 50% of the ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) courses taught (excluding internships and projects) and/or* which reserve 50% of their capacity for applicants with foreign diplomas
- ‘Core’ first-year master’s courses are not included on the platform.
Applicants concerned by the platform
- Applicants from France, Europe, Andorra, Switzerland and Monaco.
- International applicants whose countries are not included in the ‘Etudes En France’ (Studying in France) procedure.
- Applicants who have obtained or are currently completing a bachelor’s degree; this includes professional degrees.
The following applicants are not concerned by the platform:
- Applicants whose programs automatically grant admission to a first-year master’s degree
- International applicants whose countries are included in the ‘Etudes En France’ (Studying in France) procedure
- Applicants who are applying through VAE, VAP or VES (validation of higher education, in particular for international applicants).
- Flyer Mon Master pdf 527.89 KB