Erasmus+ AlliancesMarch 23 2022
The aim of Erasmus+ Alliances for Innovation is to bring higher education, professional training, and the socioeconomic world closer together to respond to demand for skills and expertise. As an engineering school, AgroParisTech has a specific role to play in these alliances. It has already taken part in an Erasmus+ alliance project in the agrifood sector.
Erasmus+ Alliances for Innovation are European cooperation projects that work to promote greater cooperation between higher education, professional training, and the socioeconomic world through innovative projects. Their aim is to respond to demand for skills and foster a sense of initiative and entrepreneurship.
As part of the 2014-2020 Erasmus+ Alliance program, AgroParisTech took part in the FooD-STA Knowledge Alliance project.
The goal of the FooD-STA project was to reduce skills mismatches between university education and the needs of the agrifood industry, made possible through an independent platform whose aim was to stimulate innovative education and training for students, targeted toward the needs of the industry, and to foster innovative continuing professional development among academics and industry professionals. This resulted in the creation of numerous resources, including webinars, e-learning modules, tools for student entrepreneurs, virtual conferences, and competitive student games. Some remain available thanks to the Digital Library project undertaken by ISEKI-Food, an association that AgroParisTech is a member of.
- Coordinator: University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences of Vienna (BOKU – Austria)
- Partners: AgroParisTech, Polytechnic Institute of Coimbra (ICP – Portugal), University of Hohenheim (UHOH – Germany), Catholic University of Portugal, University of Teramo (UniTE – Italy), University of Leeds (United Kingdom), Frulact (Portugal), GB Foods (Spain), Nestlé (Switzerland), ACTIA (France), ANIA (France), EFFoST (Netherlands), Federalimentare (Italy), the Spanish Food and Drink Industry Federation (FIAB), the Portuguese Agrifood Industry Federation (FIPA), ISEKI-Food (Austria), IROICA (Belgium), LVA GmbH (Austria), SEVT (Greece), SPES (Italy)
- Period: 40 months (Jan. 1, 2015–Apr. 30, 2018)
- AgroParisTech Contact: Florence Dubois-Brissonet
- Helpful links: FooD-STA Website