The Life Sciences and Technologies Apprentice Training Center - CFA SEVMarch 28 2022
The Life Sciences and Technologies Apprentice Training Center (CFA SEV) at the AgroParisTech School of Engineering was founded in 1995. Originally, the only degree available at the Apprentice Training Center was in engineering. Now, 7 different apprenticeship programs are available.
The Apprentices Studying at AgroParisTech’s CFA SEV
130 AgroParisTech engineering apprentices divided into:
- 96 apprentices on 3-year apprenticeship contracts;
- 34 apprentices on 2-year apprenticeship contracts;
studying in the following domains:
- Sustainable development: production, sectors, and territories;
- Food, biomolecules, and energy engineering;
- Environmental management and engineering;
- Engineering and health: people, bioproducts, and the environment.
AgroParisTech’s Executive Master’s Degrees are home to 28 apprentices in 4 different specialties.
There are 16 National School of Landscape Design of Versailles apprentices studying to earn a master’s degree in Landscape Design.
There are 14 apprentices in the Master’s in Food, Health and Nutrition program. This master’s program is coordinated by Paris-Saclay University and AgroParisTech.