Training your EmployeesApril 22 2022
The world is changing, and the workplace has to adapt to these changes. Continuing education is a way of accessing a custom-tailored curriculum that meets your needs and expectations without requiring you to leave the professional world.
Our curricula help you develop new skills and learn a range of specialized knowledge.
Through our Executive Training programs, we invite your employees to participate in high-level educational offerings throughout the year. These programs give them an opportunity to hone their skills and learn to respond to the challenges facing your industry.
The scope of our educational offering and the variety of learning formats allows everyone to reach their training goals.
Our Continuing Education Fields
- Agriculture, agro-resources, and food
- Sustainable development and the environment
- Natural resource management: water, forests, biodiversity
- Territories and local development
- Innovation and performance in businesses working in the life sciences and environmental sector
- Health and environmental risk
- Public policies applied to life sciences and the environment.
Degree- and Qualification-Granting Programs
- Specialized Master’s Degrees (from 1 to 2 years)
- Post-Graduate Certificates (approximately 20 days over the course of several months)
- Short training programs (1 to 5 days)