Companies and AgroParisTech ApprenticesFebruary 11 2022
Why should you recruit an AgroParisTech apprentice?
- To participate in the education of future executives and engineers and help them gain the skills they need to do their job;
- To take advantage of the questions that occur to them as they discover your company and complete the tasks you assign them;
- To consolidate your teams by leveraging the skills of your apprentice in the tasks you assign them;
- To broaden how your company hires executives and senior managers;
- To respond to French incentives encouraging companies to develop apprenticeships;
- To hire a part-time employee at a reasonable salary while taking advantage of an exemption from employer taxes;
- To take advantage of financial aid available to businesses who recruit an apprentice.
How to Recruit a CFA SEV Apprentice
- Offer a job with duties that can change as needed over the term of the contract (2 to 3 years) and that will allow apprentice engineers to progressively take on increasingly complex responsibilities. These duties can be defined rather generally when recruiting and will be discussed in more detail at the start of each year with the academic advisor assigned to the apprentice;
- Offer the apprentice support and oversight from an apprenticeship supervisor with an engineering or equivalent degree and extensive professional experience. Supervisors are responsible for overseeing the apprentice and assessing the acquisition of the skills covered by the degree throughout their apprenticeship contract;
- Send the Apprenticeship CERFA contract to your OPCO (approved operator of skills in the context of continuing education) or to the DREETS (Direction régionale de l’économie, de l’emploi, du travail et des solidarités, Regional Department for Economy, Employment, Work, and Solidarity), and sign an OPCO or public-sector apprenticeship contract with the CFA SEV;
- Email apprenticeship offers to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You can also use one of the forms provided below for the engineering degree.
- For all other apprenticeship offers: CFA office (To do)