Financial AidFebruary 11 2022
Financial aid is available to provide support for study abroad and/or to reward exceptional international students who choose to study in France. The European and International Relations Office (DRIE) can point you toward the best options and offer you assistance with applications.
- AgroParisTech Foundation Incentive Scholarships: These scholarships, awarded by the AgroParisTech Foundation, aim to encourage talented international students to study at AgroParisTech. You should be aware that they are extremely selective. On average, only 3 students per year are selected to receive one.
- Paris-Saclay University International Master’s scholarships: Through these scholarships, Paris-Saclay University aims to encourage international participation in the nationally accredited master’s degree programs offered by its member establishments, making it easier for world-class international graduate students—and particularly those interested in pursuing a Ph.D. after their master’s degree—to study there.
- Erasmus+ Grants: students coming to study at AgroParisTech via the Erasmus+ program may also be eligible for Erasmus+ grants. If they are, they will be informed of their eligibility.
Brafagri Scholarships: Brazilian students accepted under the Brafagri program may be eligible for a scholarship from the
- Brazilian government, subject to certain conditions. Eligible students will be informed of this possibility by their Brazilian university.
- Arfagri Scholarships: Argentinian students accepted under the Arfagri program may be eligible for a scholarship from the Argentinian government, subject to certain conditions. Eligible students will be informed of this possibility by their Argentinian university.
- Eiffel Scholarships: Only students already accepted at AgroParisTech and preselected by the DRIE can have their application for an Eiffel excellence scholarship submitted. No other applications will be submitted.
- Many other scholarships are listed on CampusBourses.
If they meet the eligibility criteria, international students may be eligible for housing assistance from the French Family Benefits Agency (CAF).