InnLabs are open, themed collaborative spaces for fab-lab and/or living-lab-style innovation, created to further the activities conducted at AgroParisTech.
InnLabs are open, themed collaborative spaces for fab-lab and/or living-lab-style innovation, created to further the activities conducted at AgroParisTech and spread across several institution sites and campuses.
- InnLabs are designed to help solve often complex problems and/or to come up with solutions for problems expressed by other beneficiaries (end users, companies, rural/urban farmers or foresters, startups, governments, civil society, territorial stakeholders, etc.), without losing sight of their effect on living ecosystems and future generations.
- They enable a variety of projects to be created, developed, supported, and even hosted—which can include action research, entrepreneurship, innovation, design, organization, manufacturing, experimentation, and demonstration—for a limited time depending on the project.
- InnLabs facilitate education, creativity, and student and staff involvement in an active learning process that takes place through projects. This project-based learning approach helps students develop a spirit of initiative and requires bringing in different perspectives from AgroParisTech’s educational and research fields and the social, academic, territorial, and environmental community.
- Through these projects, InnLabs allow a collaborative and open approach to take shape between participants (students, teaching and research staff, technicians, entrepreneurs, professionals, public partners, and other relevant stakeholders and participants).
- They are administered and funded by AgroParisTech Innovation and coordinated by the Research, Innovation, and Technology Transfer Department.