Engineering Program – Year 3February 11 2022
International students interested in studying at AgroParisTech as part of a student exchange can participate in the third year of the engineering program (the equivalent of the second year of a traditional master’s degree program). As part of this course of study, they must apply for one of the 22 majors offered in the 1st semester.
Students must have completed at least four years of university-level studies to participate in the exchange program at AgroParisTech as a third-year engineering student (equivalent to the second year of master’s studies).
Learn more about the 3rd year of the Engineering program.
The course offering available in the third-year engineering program for the 2021–2022 academic year is available on SynapseS.
The second semester consists of a six-month internship. Students participating in a one-year study abroad program can only take courses in the first semester.
The third year of AgroParisTech’s engineering program is organized the following majors:
- Product Design and Development
- Sustainable Cosmetic Design, Production, and Use (Cosm’Ethique)
- Agricultural Development
- Evaluation and Management of Toxicological Risks for Ecosystems and Human Health (METATOX)
- Business Economics and Management (EGE)
- Innovation and Sustainability in the Livestock Industry (EDEN)
- Water and Farming Interaction Management in the Context of Global Shifts (GEAC)
- Process Engineering and Manufacturing (GPP)
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management (GMN)
- Environmental Management of Tropical Ecosystems and Forests (GEEFT)
- Forest Management (GF)
- Strategy, Innovation, and Performance of Companies in the Agricultural and Forestry Sectors (GIPE)
- Environmental Engineering: Sustainable Water, Waste, and Development (IDEA)
- Urban Green Spaces Engineering (IEVU)
- Leveraging Learning and Analysis for Information and Decision-Making (IODAA)
- Quality Management, Health and Safety, and Risk Prevention (SMAQ)
- Production and Innovation in Plant Technology Systems (PISTv)
- Protection of Plants and the Environment (PPE)
- Forest Resources and the Lumber Industry (RFF)
- Political Science, Ecology, and Strategy (SPES)
- Human Biology, Nutrition, and Food Science and Technology (NUTRI)
View the summary table of available majors
For exchange students, the third-year program is more selective, due in part to the fact that some very popular majors experience high demand from AgroParisTech students, which limits the number of spots available for international students. As such, it is mandatory for international students to receive prior approval from the director of the desired major.